http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QidufXxImZk/TRd0c1pnL-I/AAAAAAAAABw/2UJtQIKRFYg/s1600/sv+wild.jpg

Monday 16 April 2012

Introduction

My name is Ashton and I am a first year student at the University of Dundee. Over the next week or so I will be making daily updates on this blog to try and better inform everyday members of the public about a common topic in science, conservation. Scientists commonly use complex terms and jargon making subjects difficult to understand. However as part of a University project I will attempt to better inform members of the public on conservation in terms which they will understand. I have carried out some research to determine common questions related to the topic, and will attempt to answer one of these a day. I will do this my doing my own research to try and gather a true and balanced answer and not just one which is portrayed by the media. Any feedback or further questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment